Thursday, January 24, 2013

Liz Danforth Gives a Preview of the dT&T Cover

Liz Danforth has posted a sneak peak at one of the characters to be featured in the cover of the new Deluxe Tunnels and Trolls rulebook on her blog, Danforth. The featured character is a female rogue carrying a bow. The sketch evokes much of what I imagine the T&T world to be and I'm excited to see the final piece. In her blog, Liz discusses how she pulls ideas from the world around her for her characters, a little on the history of the cover that she did for the 7th edition rules, a some hints at the cover to come.

If you have not checked out the Kickstarter campaign for dT&T please do so. It has already reached over $73,000 and so is almost to the $75,000 stretch goals. There are still 12 days to go so I have little doubt that goal will be met. The only question is, what new stretch goals await?

1 comment:

  1. I think $80,000 is a real possibility. Hopefully, they'll add in some late incentives. I saw Liz's artwork. I'm sure it will be great when it's finalized.

    ReplyDelete